Nox App Player
- Run Android games and apps on PC
- Last updated on 04/17/20
- There has been 1 update within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
Nox App Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience for users to play Android games and apps on PC.
If the games on your phone is eating up most of the battery and you have to charge it many times a day; If you want a more convenient way to play games or use apps; If you want to experience more stunning functions; don’t hesitate to use Nox App Player.
Key features of Nox App Player that differentiate it from the existing emulators include: 1. Totally green and free. 2. Compatible to run on Windows 10. 3. Virtual location function. Support all GPS-based games including Pokemon Go and Ingress. Players can walk and change speed with keyboards. 4. Support multiple instances for users. 5. Extreme compatibility with apps. 6. In-built video recorder and macro recorder.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 188.8.131.52
- “Pause” function added to Sync.
- “Combination Key” added to the controller keymapping.
- Download file added to File Assist.
- Build-in Google Play updated.
- No need to restart NoxPlayer to bring the effect to the Boss key changing.
How To Install?Run the system and open PC properties.
Get the latest Software.
Go to the activation menu too.
After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
Enter this key to activate.