- Scan drives or folders for detailed size and contents information and precise disc space monitoring
- Last updated on 01/14/21
- There has been 2 update within the past 6 months
- The current version has 1 flag on VirusTotal
Folder Size will analyze your hard drives and display the file and folder sizes so that you can easily check the distribution of your disk space. The application will display the sizes of the folders and files and also the percentage of the total disk size that they occupy.
The neat report can be sorted in order to identify the largest folders and the largest files. You can easily figure out which files or folders have filled up your dive space as Folder Size will also scan the sizes of all the subfolders. The application can scan your entire hard drive in minutes due to its optimized scan algorithms. The progressive scan will let you continue the scan from the point of interruption. Besides scanning an entire hard drive Folder Size can also scan a single folder in order to save time. List all files and folders on a computer, usb drive or network; List largest files and largest folders for easy disk cleanup; Print folder content; Export file or folder information; Restore lost disk space by analyzing backup folder, system folders and system volume.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 4.9
- Added: Empty folders report – zero size
- Added: Empty folders report – zero items
- Added: Empty files report – zero size
- Added: Increased largest, oldest, newest and other report items from 50 to 100
- Added: Faster startup
- Fixed: Position application inside screen area after switching from dual (multiple) to single monitor
- Fixed: Help file was not displaying if the application is started from Windows Explorer context menu
How To Install?Run the system and open PC properties.
Get the latest Software.
Go to the activation menu too.
After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
Enter this key to activate.