- Get deep insight and powerful control over all your cloud systems
- Last updated on 05/13/20
- There has been 1 update within the past 6 months
Windows Azure applications do not automatically scale up or down according to demand. Dynamic scalability is something that must be implemented.
CloudMonix is a hybrid software-as-a-service system that monitors your Windows Azure applications and scales them up or down according to real-time demand.
Major Features include
- Spins up or spins down compute instances according to any number of custom rules defined by you
- Monitors any number of performance metrics across all your compute instances
- Monitors any number of queues
- Aggregates performance metrics and queue statistics into averages, totals, and other aggregated values over periods as long as 30 days
- Understands complex formulas inside rules
- Has scheduling capabilities built-in
- Provides notification when your instances are scaled up or down
- Provides convenient charts and graphs with historical usage and scaling events
- Has a number of safety-switches and thresholds to prevent extremes
- Has an intentionally simple but very powerful user-interface
- Redirects aggregated metrics to familiar Perfmon utility running on your premises
- Provides in-place user instructions throughout the system
- Updates itself to new releases automatically
What is CloudMonix?
CloudMonix is a sophisticated Microsoft Azure monitoring and automation product. This is the official public API client to manage CloudMonix objects and data. http://cloudmonix.com/
How To Install?Run the system and open PC properties.
Get the latest Software.
Go to the activation menu too.
After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
Enter this key to activate.