3D PageFlip Printer (64-bit)
The 3D PageFlip Printer is a flip book printer and it works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to print flip book with 3D page-flipping effect from virtually any Microsoft Windows application.
The output 3D book can be shared with users who don’t have thesoftware that created the original document (for example, Microsoft Word). You can view such files with Adobe ® Flash ® Player that is available across a number of operating systems. And these files can be easily published on the Web as well for fast and easy access to them from anywhere across the globe.
The pages turn with the option of rolling the entire book in three dimensions, and this induces a feeling in users as if they are holding an actual book in their hands.Use realistic 3D page flip magazines effect to promote your book, boost your book’s sales or to demonstrate your book in realistic, visual 3D animation!
- Print any Printable Document into online 3D FlippingBook with Realistic page-flipping effect.
- Define quality and size for imported pages.
- Apply a pre-designed template.
- Export and save settings for future use.
- Define book Title.
- Enable Auto Flip with setting Flip Interval.
- Set Flash buttons display language.
- Different kinds of render engine to choose, to avoid distortion for some special PDF files.
- Set page thickness and make book auto scale in different Flash containers.
- Input Presenter information such as name, website address, Email and details info to show in About Window.
- Choose color for Tool Bar.
- Define logo to show on Tool Bar.
- Pre-set tilt angle while opening the eBook.
- Set background with pure/gradient color or image directly.
- SEO and Google Analytics Integrated.
- Enable readers to sharing via Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, etc, Sharing Analytics supported.
- Output to different formats: HTML, ZIP, EXE, Mobile Version and Burn to CD.
- HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
- EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
- Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
- Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so that you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
Output 3D Flash eBook Features
- Realistic 3D page-flipping effect to read ebooks.
- Click navigational buttons to turn pages.
- Double-click or click zoom in/out button to zoom in or zoom out pages in multi-level.
- Manually define Tilt Angle or wheel mouse to change angle to view eBook pages.
- View pages thumbnails to go to interested page quickly.
- Flip pages automatically.
- Turn page-turning sound on/off.
- View eBook detail information.
- Share eBook URL via Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc.
- Add bookmark on pages as notes for later reading.
- Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
- View page-flipping eBook in full screen.
- Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL. E.G.www.yourdomain.com/index.html?p=4.
3D PageFlip Printer (64-bit) works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to create online flash flip book with 3D page-flipping effect from virtually any Microsoft Windows application. It helps to build real page-flipping effect books with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) integrated for Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. The SEO integrated program creates search engine friendly content with the book automatically, after publishing 3D books online, everyone could find out the books with ease through the internet.
Flash Player 10.0
3D PageFlip Standard is a professional software application built specifically for helping you convert multiple files to a realistic 3D page flipbook.
Although it comes bundled with many dedicated parameters, the easy-to-handle interface makes it an ideal tool for rookies and professionals alike.
A rich-featured pack of settings
3D PageFlip Standard works with a wide range of file formats, such as PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, XLS, ODT, RTF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, and others.
It offers support for batch processing operations when it comes to converting multiple PDF items to HTML, ZIP, or EXE file format.
The program gives you the possibility to select between different panoramic viewing modes, such as Facile, Flexible, Fresh, Neat, Plain, or others.
The tool comes packed with a bunch of configuration settings developed to help you change the book title, color, and font, insert a logo (e.g. JPG, PNG), enable the automatic flipping mode, add background music (MP3 files), embed buttons, pick a background image, choose between different preset templates for the loading process, and zoom in or out.
The previewing mode offers support for advanced features, as you can flip pages in a realistic mode, and go to the previous or next page, adjust the sound, and email the flipbook.
What’s more, it is possible to create your own language for the flipbook, set the Google Analytics ID for eBook traffic monitoring options, encrypt data by setting up passwords, configure the table of contents, and insert various background themes.
When it comes to exporting options, you are allowed to save the flipbook to SWF/HTML5, ZIP, EXE, or 3DP file format, upload it to FTP servers, make a screensaver, or email the flipbook. Plus, you can upload the flipbook to an online service.
All in all, 3D PageFlip Standard proves to be a reliable application that offers support for a rich-featured set of customization options.
If you are looking for advanced features, you can check out the professional version of the utility that lets you insert images to the current flipbook page, attach FLV, MP4, or YouTube videos, embed hyperlinks, and import PDFs, images, and SWF files as extra pages.
Intuitive software to transform Word documents into flip books
3D PageFlip for WORD is a perfect software application for those who hope to convert standard Microsoft Word documents into three-dimensional flip books. It supports multiple subtypes of Word and thanks to a very user-friendly template, the conversion process will take a matter of minutes. Variants exist for 32- and 64-bit operating systems. A free trial version is available before the user is required to register for a paid subscription. All documents can thereafter be shared online with other users.
A free demonstration version is available
An ability to handle most common Word formats
There are no editing capabilities offered
A single-license price of approximately $100 dollars is quite expensive
Deign your own branding and logos
Once you have converted your file, you may design and add branding, you may logos and you may insert background information into the flipbook. The book turns pages with a 3D effect to recreate what happens when you flip pages in a paper-based book. Edit pages once they are converted and add social integration into your pages. 3D PageFlip Professional allows for multiple outputs, such as flipbooks that you may add into the apps you are developing. You may create a flipbook that works on mobile devices, and that you may install onto your website.
Comprehensive design options and templates
You may tailor the way your 3D flipbook looks, and you may add multimedia into your pages, such as by adding slideshows and videos. There are numerous templates you may use to alter the way each book looks when it is complete, which saves you from having to design your own book styles. 3D PageFlip Professional also allows you to convert batches of files too, which may suit people who have to use their files for business uses.
A very powerful and advanced PDF conversion tool
There are plenty of design tools and templates to use
It should only be used by people who need to convert files frequently
The professional version is much too expensive
How To Install?Run the system and open PC properties.
Get the latest Software.
Go to the activation menu too.
After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
Enter this key to activate.